Here are my thoughts on
- how NC and Wake county are misleading us and not being consistent with CDC guidelines
- why the Corona virus is a threat to your employees, you and your bottom line
- why you should send your employees home sooner, rather than later, to protect your business and bottom line – especially employees that can work from home
- reducing the chance of infection by reducing the potential R0 in your business
- remember as the commentator on PeakProsperity.com says the pattern of the virus is case, case, cluster, cluster, boom
Our local disinformation from the state / county / public schools is so bad that PeakProsperity.com was pointing out the inaccuracy of info provided by Wake County public schools and the Wake county health department in conjunction with NC DHHS.
I’m not a medical professional, but I’ve been following the virus very closely. I hope this helps you make proactive decisions that could save lives.