I’m taking a class called “Insights for Innovation” with IDEO. Part of that class is doing interviews for developing empathy and better understanding customers. Niti was the perfect person to interview to better understand the farm-to-fork community. I learned a lot in the interview and hope you do too.
Sounds crazy, but it you were a tyrant, how could you get control of a nation.
How to lose control of your life and liberty
- create a food shortage or make food so expensive people can’t afford it
- give it some time, let the prices rise
- tell the people that the shortage has a solution, but we have to give more control to the government
- wait for the us to get more and more desperate for food for us and our families
- remind us that the problem was caused by X but the government has a solution
- wait for us to beg for food
- promise to fix the problem, take more control and take our liberty away
- never fix the problem, but its too late we gave away our liberty
Is this the most likely scenario? I don’t know. However there is a way to protect your community and your family.
A Real Solution without the Government
Steps to Keep Control of Your Life and Liberty
- Grow some or part of your own food.
- Preserve and store that food
- Teach your neighbors to grow and preserve food
- Help your neighbors grow and preserve food
- Your community can thrive
Join me as I discuss how to help your community thrive in tough times.
Our food forest is starting to grow with the warmer weather. Here are some pictures